Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A few thoughts

I'm giving myself a break from the kids and taking a minute to post something (finally!). I don't have time right now to spotlight Madwell, but I did want to comment on the last two posts.

It was wonderful getting to spend a little time with your family! Thank you so much for making time for us and for the photos and video you posted! LOVE them! I liked this one too. Can't remember if I sent it to you or not:

He has the art of relaxing down. I need to take some pointers from him. Speaking of Christopher, I loved the post about him. What a cute kid! Those videos were great. I actually recognized the song he was singing pretty quickly. Emma loved that song when she was 2.

Ok, I will try to get around to posting more in the near future!





1 comment:

  1. What a great picture, Sarah! It's awesome to hear from you. I can't wait to read a post on Madwell. Can't believe she's going to be 1 in less than a month. That's unreal. I miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete