Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter

I'm not going to sugar coat it folks, Christopher's been a little hellion this week, and so for the sake of your eyes and ears I've put off writing his spotlight. The only adjectives and nouns that are coming to mind are cuss words, so I'll just leave it your imaginations to fill in the dots.

However, since it's Easter and I thought I'd at least post a couple pics we managed to take after church today. Here ya go:





The weather here, as you can see, has been stunning and we are drinking it in. I feel like we are awakening from a very deep and deary sleep! Easter felt simply magical, and my heart has been filled with a lot of gratitude for new beginnings and reset buttons. That's what Easter has meant to me this year.

We love you awesome Goddards! Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment